Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Dream about 14 million dollar

         I dreamed about having a 14 million dollar. I dreamed this dream because my father let me in the company to sit with the accountant to see how the company works.
when I went back home that night, I dreamed that my father sent me with the accountant to give me my salary but my father called the accountant and said give him 14 million dollar because he helped me to much. after that i said for my dad that i am going to travel to London. when I went to London first thing i did was ordering a rolls royce "Phantom" after that I bought a house and travelled back to my country. when I went back to the company my dad ask me what did you do with your money I said that I bought a rolls royce and a house. he said why you are playing with the money I said I didn't play with the money I just bought a house because when I sell the house after 5 years I will get double the money after that I will open a company. suddenly, I wake up  and I was searching for the money. I think that I had this dream because when I sat with my father's accountant and saw the company's money.

1 comment: